Do you feel good about your guitar playing at the moment?
- How many songs can you play on guitar without making mistakes or looking at the music sheet?
- Are you comfortable playing guitar in front of friends, relatives, band mates or an audience?
- Are you frustrated with your guitar skills and you feel that your progress at guitar is too slow?
- Have you been trying to teach yourself guitar from free internet videos without success?
- Are you picking up guitar for the first time and you dream about playing your favourite songs?
- Are you comfortable playing guitar solos in any key and switching back and forth from lead to rhythm guitar?
- Do you have time to figure things out by yourself and are you sure that you are teaching yourself the right way?
If you don’t feel good about your guitar playing or you lack of confidence in at least of one the areas mentioned above you need someone who has helped many people in your situation to overcome their challenges.
My students have found …
that playing guitar is a great hobby and a really fun way of spending time, and I think guitar lessons need to be just as much fun. I have students of various different skill levels, experience and ages, and they all have different things they want to get out of our lessons. Many of my students are beginner and intermediate guitar players who get the most enjoyment from learning their favourite songs to play for friends or simply for their own pleasure at home. In their lessons we work through their choice of songs at whatever level or speed they feel comfortable with, and it is amazing how quickly they find they have a great track list to play at the next family barbecue!
Quite a few do want to play in pubs and at open mic nights, and I really enjoy working with them to achieve this, even joining in on some occasions! I also teach more advanced students who want to learn to improvise or improve their soloing skills or play more complicated songs and techniques. As you browse around my site you will see some of my students playing guitar at student events and concerts as well as in their private lessons with me.However, I am happy to teach students at any level, and there is never any expectation that they should perform in public. I encourage all my students to play with other people because this is a fast and fun way of learning guitar, but there is absolutely no pressure to do it if you feel uncomfortable about it. I just want to help you get as much enjoyment out of playing as I do, and so my lessons will be structured to fit your own goals and build your confidence until you are the guitar player you want to be!
Learning guitar on your own can be frustrating and confusing. Learning guitar with a professional and dedicated guitar teacher is the fastest and most enjoyable way to reach your musical goals. Use the contact form below to book your free no obligation intro lesson to find out how you can become a better guitar player.
Becoming confident at guitar is a realistic goal if you follow the advice of someone who has done it for himself and for so many guitar students over the years. See proof here: Student Events , Student Success Storries.
- Imagine how great you will feel whenever you pick up your guitar and play the music you want! Imagine what it would be like to play guitar the way you always dreamt about! Imagine how great it will feel to write your own songs, play in a band or just enjoy playing your favourite songs!
- Playing guitar the way you want is a realistic goal that can be achieved much easier and faster with the right teacher and an effective long term teaching strategy and methods that have already given some great results to other guitar students. The best way to move forward with your guitar playing is to work with a teacher with a proven track record of helping people reach their guitar playing goals. Someone who will teach you and develop your playing so that you are able to play guitar they way you want to in the shortest amount of time possible.
Contact me now to book your free no obligation introductory lesson
Landline: 020 8240 0555 Mobile: 07824 366014