Do you feel good about your guitar playing at the moment?
- Are you frustrated with your guitar skills?
- Are you picking up guitar for the first time?
- Interested in learning guitar for your own pleasure?
- Do you lack of confidence as a guitar player?
- Have you been trying to teach yourself guitar from free internet videos without success?
- Have you lost your motivation to play guitar and you feel as if reaching your goals is unrealistic?
- Perhaps you have had guitar lessons but they didn’t work for you?
- Do you feel that your progress at guitar is too slow?
- Do you struggle with application of things you already know?
- Would you like to be able to play your favourite songs?
If you don’t feel good about your guitar playing or you have answered yes to at least one of these questions you need someone who has helped many people in your situation to overcome their challenges.
My students have found that playing guitar is a great hobby and a really fun way of spending time, and I think guitar lessons need to be just as much fun. I have students of various different skill levels, experience and ages, and they all have different things they want to get out of our lessons. Many of my students are beginner and intermediate guitar players who get the most enjoyment from learning their favourite songs to play for friends or simply for their own pleasure at home. In their lessons we work through their choice of songs at whatever level or speed they feel comfortable with, and it is amazing how quickly they find they have a great track list to play at the next family barbecue!
Quite a few do want to play in pubs and at open mic nights, and I really enjoy working with them to achieve this, even joining in on some occasions! I also teach more advanced students who want to learn to improvise or improve their soloing skills or play more complicated songs and techniques. As you browse around my site you will see some of my students playing guitar at student events and concerts as well as in their private lessons with me.
However, I am happy to teach students at any level, and there is never any expectation that they should perform in public. I encourage all my students to play with other people because this is a fast and fun way of learning guitar, but there is absolutely no pressure to do it if you feel uncomfortable about it. I just want to help you get as much enjoyment out of playing as I do, and so my lessons will be structured to fit your own goals and build your confidence until you are the guitar player you want to be!
Learning guitar on your own can be frustrating and confusing. Learning guitar with a professional and dedicated guitar teacher is the fastest and most enjoyable way to reach your musical goals. Book your free no obligation intro lesson today to find out how you can become a better guitar player. Check the videos below to hear what Greg’s students have to say about their lessons.
Becoming confident at guitar is a realistic goal if you follow the advice of someone who has done it for himself and for so many guitar students over the years.
- Imagine how great you will feel whenever you pick up your guitar and play the music you want! Imagine what it would be like to play guitar the way you always dreamt about! Imagine how great it will feel to write your own songs, play in a band or just enjoy playing your favourite songs!
- Playing guitar the way you want is a realistic goal that can be achieved much easier and faster with the right teacher and an effective long term teaching strategy and methods that have already given some great results to other guitar students. The best way to move forward with your guitar playing is to work with a teacher with a proven track record of helping people reach their guitar playing goals. Someone who will teach you and develop your playing so that you are able to play guitar they way you want to in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Take your time to browse this website and hear the stories of real people living around Wimbledon area. They too once in the past used to doubt themselves, used to say ‘I will never be able to play a song’, ‘I will never find enough courage to play in front of people’ or ‘I will never be able to write my own song’ Today my students are a living proof that with a bit of practice, positive attitude and supportive guitar teacher you too can become the guitar player you always wanted to be.
My Students are proving that with a combination of great guitar instruction, great learning environment and community of like-minded people and positive mindset everybody can achieve their musical goals. Watch my students having fun playing music they like! How about you?
My Name Is Greg And As A Guitar Teacher, I Offer Proven Guitar Lesson Programmes In London.
Many students in Wimbledon and surrounding areas have come to me to learn to play their favorite songs, their favourite styles, to learn to express their Musical Ideas… To Find their own Musical Voice. And Some have gone on to take their new developed playing skills even further and play at our workshops, and some even live on stage, at our Special Student Events and even form their own bands; while others have chosen just to learn Guitar as a way to relax.. just for fun, just for their own pleasure.
My Students have discovered like I did many years ago, that with a patient experienced Guitar Teacher to guide you and support you, you can reach your goals on the Guitar. With me as your teacher you can find out:
How You can Get Past Your frustrations of not being able to play the way you know you were meant to play – whether You are a beginner or have been playing many years.
You can Stop Playing the same things that You Know over and over – break out of Your rut of the same songs, the same riffs, the same solos and improvisation ideas. You can Start making real progress on The Guitar while having Fun. How to break the current ceiling on Your Guitar Playing, whether You have been playing for years or never played or even picked up a guitar before.
In my eight year long proven guitar teaching career I have come across many guitar students who had a great musical potential but they lacked of confidence in themselves. In many cases this lack of confidence leads to self doubt and negative feelings that make people give up their dreams of becoming musicians. Another common factor of not taking up the instrument is fear of failure. It prevents many potentially musical people just like you from learning guitar. It also prevents good guitarists from becoming great players. Remember that with my understanding of the learning process and experience in helping others just like you it doesn’t have to be that way. I have developed teaching strategies and systems that will make you a player you always wanted to be! Check Student Events section of the page, Student Success Stories and Guitar Player’s Blog.
There will never be a better time in your life to work on your guitar skills! How many times have you put your dreams about playing music on hold until life gets easier? The problem is that life never gets easier because sooner or later something new comes up and you make another excuse not to do it right now;-(
Successful musicians have found that in order to become great players they had to fit in guitar practice and lessons into their current busy schedule. I promise you that all great musicians you admire had to go to school, had to go to work or even support their families just like you, while working on their music skills. They were no more talented than you are and they had no more time than what is available to you. They just didn’t make the mistake of putting their musical dreams on hold but instead they took action!
My guitar students have found that it is possible to improve as a musician regardless their busy work schedules, having children and other commitments. Becoming a great guitar player is not a matter of talent but your own choice. Are you ready to take action?
P.S.The sooner you get started with guitar lessons with me, the sooner you will end your frustration and start improving and having a lot of fun from the whole guitar experience. Many people want to become great guitar players, but few are willing to take the simple steps that it takes.
P.P.S.My guitar students are living proof of how you can dramatically improve your guitar skills and have a lot of fun at the same time. With the long term teaching strategy based on your musical goals, your potential and effective practice you are going to become the guitar player you always dreamed of becoming.
P.P.P.S. If you live anywhere near London and you have an interest in acoustic guitar, blues, rock or metal CONTACT ME NOW to discuss putting you on the fast track to becoming the guitar player you want to be.