Benefits of Giving Your Child A Gift of Music:
- Would you like your child to become more confident and sociable?
- Would you like your child to do better in school?
- Would you like your child to be more disciplined and patient?
- Would you like your child do develop better physical skills?
- Would you like your child to discover life outside the internet and social media?
- Would you like your child to become more creative and pick up skill lasting a lifetime?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to at least one of these questions you shoud consider giving your child a gift of music lessons! Please check the videos below to see my young students making music!
Benefits of Choosing Guitar Over Other Instruments:
- guitars are more affordable compared to buying a piano, viloln or saxophone.
- guitar takes very little space.
- guitars are quieter than most instruments.
- guitars are more portable.
- guitar is more fun!
- guitar is very popular and very social.
- guitars are easy in maintanance(no need to pay for tuning)
- electric guitars can play quieter than acoustics!(You can buy a very small amp and use it with headphones without people knowing you actually play. See my student Layla playing one below).
Why Studying Guitar With Me:
Hello. My name is Greg and I am a guitar teacher based in Wimbledon. I teach both electric and acoustic guitar to students of all levels.
- I am DBS checked( the certificate available at my studio)
- I am a professional full-time guitar teacher and guitar is my only job(this means that I am very serious about what I do and treat each student and their parents with respect)
- My track record is easy to verify. Just have a look at student videos below.
- My students get great results. See proof below.
- I am based in nice and quiet location with plenty of parking space for visitors.
- I am very patient and I enjoy teaching.
- I have The Public Liability Insurance Certificate.
- You are welcome to stay with your child during the lesson.
If you are interested in lessons for your child please choose contact from the menu above or use the contact form below. I look forward to hearing from you.